Call us now to talk through your vacation options!
- USA & Canada Toll-Free
1877 298 7205
- UK FreeFone
0800 096 9438
+353 69 77686
Battle of Clontarf Millenium Commemorative Coach Tour
Join this escorted tour which will visit many of the important locations associated with Brian Boru and the Battle of Clontarf in 1014. Accompanied by an accredited guide, you will travel on a luxury coach with air conditioning and stay at some wonderful hotels in fascinating locations. In addition to the Battle of Clontarf and Brian Boru, many places of beauty and historical importance will be visited such as the Ring of Kerry, Cliffs of Moher and the Rock of Cashel. This tour will operate on several dates during 2014 and beyond, subject to demand.
Included in this tour:
- Transfers on arrival and departure between Dublin Airport and the city
- Sightseeing in a luxury coach with professional driver and accredited guide
- 10 nights accommodation in rooms with private facilities
- Irish breakfast daily
- 7 Hotel table d’hote dinners
- Evening at Bru Boru
- Farewell Irish Night including dinner and show
- Jaunting car ride through Killarney National Park
- Entrance fees to the following attractions and sites: Trinity College Library and Book of Kells Exhibition, Guinness Storehouse, Irish National Stud and Japanese Gardens, Rock of Cashel, Cahir Castle, Blarney Castle, Ross Castle, Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, Cliffs of Moher, Kylemore Abbey, Connemara History and Heritage Centre, Clonmacnoise, Newgrange or Knowth Passage Tomb, St. Patrick’s Cathedral Armagh, St. Patrick’s Church of Ireland Cathedral Armagh
- Porterage of one piece of luggage per person at each hotel
- Hotel service charges and tax (at current rate)
Thank you Stephanie! I have been meaning to write you a note and have been so crazy with work since we returned. The trip was unbelievable! We had a wonderful time and loved every minute of the trip.
Andrea Stevens, Plantation, Florida